What is TRISILON coating technology?
The TRISILON Series of coatings are Polysilazane-based chemistries with the ability to be formulated to offer either Hydrophobic or Hydrophillic properties. TRISILON is game changing technology.
Dyna-Tek coatings suitable for:
- Food Grade Applications
- Medical Applications
For more information on how Dyna-Tek can be used in your industry, please CONTACT US
TRISILON Performance Properties
Markets We Are In
Where We’re Going
- New CUTLERY coating technology.
- New E-commerce addition to our site.
- Case Studies on:
- One client’s use of TRISILON over hard coat anodizing to provide non-stick performance and enhanced corrosion protection by 3- 4 times.
- Another client’s table saw blade, which is used to cut glass-filled PEEK but constantly had to replace or clean their blades… now with TRISILON they haven’t replaced it in months.
- Looking for marketing partners, and technology collaboration partnerships in academia, targeted industries, and markets. Today we count Kansas State University (KSU), University of Texas as academic R&D partners for example. We will soon be announcing a new technology sharing partnerships with another company which will lead Dyna-Tek into the high-temperature composite resin markets.
- New Products:
- Thermal Management coatings (a little on this in the Thermal Management section herein).
- WET-GRIP coatings. This coating technology leaves gives TRISILON non-stick coatings the ability to become “Grippy”; but only when you hand is WET! We really want to get samples of this out for field testing in areas ranging from firearms to Surfboards.