Dyna-Tek will be introducing its newest product; Dyna-Slick Shield at the Archery Trade Association Trade Show in January.
Dyna-Slick Shield is a new, off-shoot technology from Dyna-Tek’s Composite Coatings and Resin Group. The product is sold as a carbon-fiber sealer and hydrophobic release coating system for composite molds. Dyna-Slick Shield is a permanent coating, engineered to be a Do it Yourself (DIY) applied product for coating arrow shafts, broadheads or Field Target Points.
Dyna-Slick Shield Features
- Extremely slick finish improves penetration
- Seals and protects the arrow shafts; whether carbon-fiber, aluminum, or wood.
- Adds no more than 2 grains (1 grain = .26 grams) of weight.
- Makes the arrows 50% easier to remove from targets.
- Increased abrasion resistance.
- Improves Aerodynamics
The third-party testing is now in but still being analyzed… but we can already say our SLICK SHIELD will be the best coating of its type available in the Archery Industry. More information to follow!